Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Posted by PicasaI just can't seem to let go of Easter. I just love that Holiday! This is another card I made in honor of that great holiday. This is the one I gave my parents. It is a sweet little sitting Tilda. She's in the midst of a basket filled with colored eggs. She is stamped with Tuxedo black and colored with Copics. I cut her out and "popped" her up in the basket full of eggs which are also colored with Copics and then stickled a little. These pieces were placed atop a Spellbinders scalloped circle which was sat on a Spellbinders label. Everything is popped and placed on a background of My Mind's Eye Home. This is a beautiful 12 x 12 glittered paper pad. For the sentiment, I stamped Happy Easter using my Just Rite stamper, then cut with a Spellbinders Petite Oval. Then matted that onto a larger oval (popped of course). This card was lots of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment