Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Baby Quilt"

Well, it seems as though I'm hooked on baby cards now. I made this one in response to a Splitcoaster's challenge to make a "quilt" from paper scraps. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it uploaded to the site. I'll keep working on that. The stamps are MS from a baby collection. They are all stamped and embossed in different "baby" colors on white cardstock. Then popped on a green label punched using a SU punch. Those were then popped on Spellbinders squares of paper from a paper pad I've had in my stash for quite some time, whose name I cannot recall right now. I've put it away and now can't seem to re locate it. I need to remember to write down all the materials I use as I use them. The ribbon is a wired ribbon from Michael's. All mounted on orange cardstock and an ivory card base. Thanks for looking!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment