Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Card

This is one of the cards I made for Easter giving. I gave this one to my son and his family. The paper is from a Rusty Pickle set that has been in my stash for about 2 years now! The bunny, SU, was stamped in a rich brown and embossed, then decorated with a beautiful little silk bow which I made using my Bow Easy. The bunny was then "popped" onto a Spellbinders Rectangle which was in turn "popped" onto a Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle. The scalloped border was made using a new EK punch which scallops and embosses, topped by a Spellbinders Fancy Tag beribboned with more of the great silk. The sentiment is SU. All this was mounted on an ivory base. This card was such fun to make! I love the chocolate bunny. He looks like a real one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment